According to the Merriam Webster medical dictionary that infertility is defined as the inability of married couples achieve pregnancy after during 1 year more in touch naturally without the use of contraceptives. Women who successfully became pregnant but suffered a miscarriage can also be classified as infertile. This is due to the reproductive organs do not function normally. In men it can be caused due to the lack of quantity and quality of sperm, While in women can be caused by blockage of the uterine tract or due to the number and quality of gametes produced.
The Statistical Data mentioned that:
1. One-third of infertility cases coming from the woman, for example had not caused the menstrual cycle or due to blockage in channel of the ovary to the uterus.
2. A third of the cases came from the man, for example caused the sperm quality is not in good shape and agility movements, the least amount of or no sperm at all, and erectile dysfunction.
3. A third of the cases are caused by a combination of experienced by men and women that could not be explained further the cause.
There is also a condition called secondary infertility, where patients have trouble getting pregnant for the second time, Although the patient already has children from a previous pregnancy.
Infertility in women can be related to ovulation problems, barriers in the conception of the egg with a sperm cell, the difficulties at the stage of conception, at least the hormones necessary for the occurrence of conception, deviations of hormonal system, or a combination of the above. In-depth diagnosis is required to determine the factors that cause infertility.
In line with increasing age, the degree of one's fertility is just the opposite is likely to be due to factors of physical strength. When a woman enters menopause age, a normal pregnancy is very difficult going on except maybe help fertility treatments. Menopausal, the ovaries stop producing eggs cells begin to then stop at all.
Some things that may occur in women over the age increase:
1. The fewer the number of gametes produced, until there is absolutely zero productions
2. The quality of egg in ovaruim decline.
3. The ability of the fertilized egg to decrease, so minimise the chances of fertilization. This can potentially cause the onset of pelvic infection, uterine fibroids or polyps.
4. Hormonal changes that cause difficult occurrence for ovulation.
5. The increasing likelihood of miscarriage in pregnancy.
6. General health conditions also decreases. High blood pressure and diabetes affect your ability to successfully conceive, during pregnancy, or to get a healthy pregnancy status.
Far below the age 35 year, and has no health problems that affect fertility, It should be the best time to meet with a doctor a fertility consultant, also known as reproductive endocrinologist, to follow the treatment of infertility is experienced.
If your age above 35 years and have knowledge of medical, soon meet doctors IVF Morula Jakarta if you don't manage to get pregnant too even have sexual intercourse without using contraception six months more.