- To create, develop and implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets, planning cost management, and planning for human resources allocation budget, as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- To lead, develop and build a high performing operation team committed to and engaged in the company’s target, vision, mission and value.
- To manage and maintain good relationships with doctors, customers, communities, corporations and governments.
- To ensure all operation licenses, permits, and regulations are in line with laws and valid at all times.
- Minimum bachelor’s in Medicine. MARS or MBA is preferred ( MARS )
- 5 years of relevant top managerial experience within the hospital / beauty clinic / healthcare MNC’s industry.
- Expertise in operation management, customer service management, Indonesian Hospital government regulation and accreditation requirements.
- Strong business acumen, strategy thinking, and driving changes.
- Strong leadership, decision making, and developing others.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Send your latest CV to our Recruitment Team: