Morula IVF

4 Benefits of Tomato Juice for Male Fertility that are Rarely Known

March 3, 2023

4 Benefits of Tomato Juice for Male Fertility that are Rarely Known

A man’s fertility problems can lower a woman’s chances of getting pregnant. This can occur due to unhealthy sperm. To deal with it, consuming tomatoes which are processed into tomato juice, is one of the solutions.

Tomato juice has many benefits for male fertility, not even infrequently for those who often make it at home. How to make tomato juice for fertility is relatively straightforward. Check out the following benefits of tomato juice!

Benefits of Tomato Juice for Male Fertility

When planning a pregnancy, fertility is one of the most important things. The benefits of tomato juice for men are also many, but people rarely know about it. Difficulty conceiving itself is not only caused by women but also due to a man’s infertility. Well, infertility in men is influenced by the quality and quantity of sperm to the ability to move the sperm.

Maintaining a good diet also seems to increase the chances of getting pregnant quickly, which also applies to men. Tomatoes have many benefits for male vitals, one of which is juiced or eaten directly.

1. Improve Sperm Quality

The first benefit of tomato juice for male fertility is that it effectively improves the quality of a man’s sperm. Usually, the quality of sperm can be seen from several factors such as shape, movement, to the number of sperm.

How to consume tomatoes correctly can help a man continue improving the quality of his sperm. The lycopene content in tomatoes has proven to be practical and effective in increasing male sperm count.

Not only that, but the excellent content in tomatoes like that can also reduce DNA damage and increase sperm count. Therefore, it is not surprising that tomatoes are now always believed to increase fertility in a man.

2. Increase Sperm Supply

The benefits of tomato juice for male fertility also increase sperm. When the lycopene content enters the body, the body can immediately absorb 20 to 30 percent of the total lycopene that enters.

Well, lycopene can be spread to several body parts, one of which is the testes or the place where sperm is produced. Not only that, but the benefits of eating boiled tomatoes every day can also be the best choice for men.

3. Prevents Sperm Damage

The content of lycopene, in addition to only increasing sperm supply, apparently, sperm also has a level of motility. In another sense, it  can swim or move better.

The benefits of tomato juice for male fertility are also able to prevent damage to male sperm. Experts have mentioned that the lycopene in tomatoes effectively provides high antioxidants and prevents sperm damage.

Important. Whether it is consumed directly (raw) or made into juice.

Tomatoes contain 95% water; the other 5% contain carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber, and minerals. Meanwhile, one medium-sized tomato has 20 calories, 1.2 grams of fiber, and 5 grams of carbohydrates.

How to Make Tomato Juice for Fertility

Step by step:

– First, wash the tomatoes, then steam them for about 4 minutes. To increase lycopene levels in tomatoes.

– Prepare a blender container and add the celery pieces and tomatoes. Add lime juice to it.

– Next, add enough boiled water. Blend the ingredients until they are soft.

– Serve in a glass.

– Finally, pour honey over the tomatoes, and add ice cubes. Fresh and healthy tomato juice is ready to be enjoyed

The fiber contained in tomatoes is soluble fiber which can maintain digestive health. Some of the benefits of tomato juice for male fertility are quite a lot, and you can consume it from now on.

Here to keep in touch and informed.

To find out more information call 150-IVF or 150-483, Monday – Saturday 07.00 – 20.00 WIB

Make an Appointment


Get the latest information and tips from Morula IVF regarding pregnancy and IVF programs