Every couple expects the presence of a baby in their marriage. Often a negative test pack can make women stressed and anxious. Therefore, make sure you do the test pack at the right time. Check out the full review of when you should test pack to confirm pregnancy.
1. Symptoms of Pregnancy
To know when you should use a test pack, ensure you recognize some signs of pregnancy that can appear. If you experience any of the symptoms here, it’s the right time for a test pack. Here are the symptoms;
- Is Your Period Irregular? Know the following signs of pregnancy
- Causes, Symptoms, and How to Overcome Morning Sickness
- 4 Benefits of Tomato Juice for Male Fertility that are Rarely Known
- All About Condoms That You and Your Partner Need To Know!
- Beware of the Impact of Testosterone Deficiency and Excess on Men
- Breasts that tend to swell
- Morning sickness
- Stomach cramps
- There is light bleeding for 2 days or 3 days
- Nausea and decreased appetite
2. How Test Packs Work
The test pack detects the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone in the urine. Levels of this hormone will generally increase with increasing gestational age.
To ensure the test pack is functioning correctly, pay attention to the following points;
- Make sure the test pack is not expired
- Use the test pack in the morning
- Use one week after a missed period
3. Best Time To Test Pack
Pay attention to the best time to do the test pack to get accurate results. If you feel you have missed your period for 1 week, this is the right time for a test pack. In addition, you can test pack after a week or two after sexual intercourse.
4. Factors Affecting Pregnancy Detected
The following are factors that can affect your positive test pack, which are as follows;
- The egg that attaches to the uterus
- Urine test sensitivity
- Levels of hCG in the blood
- Take the test at the right time
5. Mark In Test Pack
The following signs may appear in the test pack;
- Symbols, such as plus or minus
- There is a change in color
- It says “pregnant” or “not pregnant.”
The markings on the test pack may vary, depending on the test pack product you are using. Good luck!
Those things must be considered when you want to know the right time to do a test pack. If you are 1 week late for your period, try to test pack yourself at home to confirm your pregnancy. We hope it’s useful!